Thursday, March 17, 2011

48 Chapters in 24 Hours.

Maybe I'm not in such a pickle after all?

48 chapters to go, and only 24 hours to finish them in. On the one hand, it sounds so close... That's just 2 chapters an hour.

But then I remember other things that continue to call my attention - work, sleep, food.

Can I really afford to go without these things for the next 24 hours as I near the end of my sprint? Would anyone want to be around me if I did go without these things for the next 24 hours?

I'm willing to bet that by this time tomorrow, I will be a mess. My hair will likely be thrown together in a make-shift bun, my nails are already all different lengths as I've ignored the chips that come from pounding away at a keyboard, and I am covered in a weird blend of cat and puppy fur. Add to that mix a lack of food and sleep...

LOL, this manuscript so better be worth it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment